HT & Co (Drinks) Limited Returns Policy
HT & Co (Drinks) Limited complies with all UK laws. All products sold and delivered by HT & Co (Drinks) Limited are checked prior to packing for any damages or defects. No damaged or defective items are sent out to you without prior notification. If you have received a damaged, defective, incorrect or unwanted product follow the procedures below.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
In the event of receiving a damaged product, if the product is broken or has leaked, you can refuse to accept it. Subsequently, if you open the delivery and find that a product is damaged or has leaked then you will need to provide evidence in the form of photographs. Members must provide evidence within 24 hours of receiving the product/delivery. After which period the product will become ineligible for a refund.
Members will need to contact and send evidence to email@example.com who will assist in resolving the matter. You will be advised by our buying team to dispose of the product(s) safely.
INCORRECT OR UNWANTED PRODUCTS
Our members have seven days after receiving any product(s) to return an unwanted product back to HT & Co (Drinks) Limited providing it remains in perfect condition. You will need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Members are responsible for:
• Not opening the container or removing any seals as part of the container.
• Keep in tact any accessory or details associated to the container.
• Contacting info@htdrinks to resolve.
• Where necessary, re-pack all containers as they were received.
• All postage and shipping costs.
If the unwanted or incorrect product received by HT & Co (Drinks) Limited is of a satisfactory condition or the product you received is incorrect then HT & Co (Drinks) Limited will, by your request:
• Issue a full refund excluding all original delivery charges paid, unless you received an incorrect item.
• Issue a credit note (there is no validity period).
• Send out the correct or a replacement product, as pre-agreed.
• Or replace when the member visits the Cash & Carry.
Theses terms do not affect your statutory rights.